Wayne & Silver offer property management services in Hampstead and surrounding areas for individual apartments, houses and blocks of flats
As your managing agent we are committed to offering you first class property management services and take the day-to-day stress out of owning an investment property.
- Whether you live here or abroad, we will take the day-to-day stress out of looking after your property and dealing with your tenants.
- Inspect your property initially establishing its rental value and advising as to whether any work or additional furnishing is required.
- Collect rent and arrange for payment of your bills, i.e. water rates, gas, electric, service charges, insurance, cleaners and gas safety certificates etc.
- Deal with all queries relating to the property and carry out repairs from changing a light bulb to total refurbishment.
- All client's money is held at the bank in a client's account, which is bonded by The National Association of Estate Agents.
- Regular inspection of all empty properties.
- Inform the landlords of changes in tenancies.
- Check the inventory and state of the property at the conclusion of a tenancy and agree any deductions from the tenant's damage deposit.
- Send out regular statements of account, showing rents received less expenditure incurred.